helping myself fly

helping myself fly

Thursday, November 5, 2015

one day when i was sad lol

here me
my routine
im tired.
im tired of worrying about how many hours ill sleep tonight and how many hours i should have spent sleeping last night.
i'm tired, school is draining, and i thought the feeling of fitting in would come by now



I want to be me and I'm staring at her wondering how she did it.

im tired of pretending to be the A+ girl with a scholarship and dad's money
when im that C+ homie who studies and works more than she breathes

and

and im also tired of dreaming and waking up
and it's not because my dreams are better than reality i'm just tired of hoping for what I know is not why im here
 I'm not on earth for the perfect future family, body, house, life and that makes me tired
i'm tried of writing about sad things because I was happy  and happy was what I could have been all last year in my skin
I'm tired of being tired of things
i'm tired of girls getting guys and guys getting girls except me./
i'm tired of waiting for the right time when i don't even have time for me
so
so im tired and writing a blog in my math class with people around me who I should get to know but right now I'm tired
don't you worry tho cuz completing 514687218643 assignments is what I'll be doing tonight instead of dreaming

I'm tired of life being hard and pretending it's not becuase we shouldn't makes ourselves feel like that's the only way we're strong
so im not
I'm going to be real

realistic: Life is hard, but that's soley why we're here and dreaming helps me get through it sometimes. even if it's day dreaming about my future blogs in math classs




3 comments:

  1. i'm tired of girls getting guys and guys getting girls except me

    Same

    Also i like it with lowercase 'i's. It feels better that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AndraLee. You. Are. A. Wonderful. Person.
      Thank you for your comments and the person you are. Seriously the world needs more of you!

      Delete
    2. Also if you ever have any advice; I would looooovvvve to hear it!

      Delete