helping myself fly

helping myself fly

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

i care if the world knows what my secrets are

i care if the world knows what my secrets are
i try and pretend to be perfect for all the imperfect people around me
i don't have a favorite color because i'm scared to be tied down to things
i have 75% of my confidence blown off me when i walk through the lone peak doors
i enjoy my alone time and sometimes i order and eat alone
i don't like the feeling of always having places to be because i lose where i am
i am annoying to sleep with because i spoon and need to feel something there
i still feel apart of me that's happy even when i'm sad and it makes me more sad

i care if the world knows what my secrets are

i cringe when i hear the word hate and cuss words ring in my ear until i want to say them myself
i love eating out and dreaming of my future home cooked meals
i involve effort with the things i truly care about and effort with the things i don't
i love that different seasons exists and every year the seasons are different
i feel that i'm over weight
i am always thinking about what i am doing verses what i should be doing
i get jealous over the size of frosting on cupcakes or what boys talk to other people over me

i care if the world knows what my secrets are

i get depressed sometimes
i love being center of attention
i had to think too long about how to spell the word center
i have A.D.D. and i don't even know how to write it out
i crave to write and be great at everything i do and feel like i fail when others don't think so

i care if the world knows what my secrets are

so i'm hoping telling the world what my secrets are will change that

3 comments:

  1. "i don't have a favorite color because i'm scared to be tied down to things"

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i don't have a favorite color because i'm scared to be tied down to things"
    #stolenstolenstolen

    and lots of other lines too

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's almost like I know you...really well. Cause this all makes sense to me. Also This is great. And I hope that you believe that it is too.

    ReplyDelete