helping myself fly

helping myself fly

Monday, October 20, 2014


Dear future somebody,

I'm not sure if there's something called true love but I know that the title true love doesn't matter if you have something called pure love
Sometimes I find that knowing who I am is something only certain individuals can comprehend
I like eating peanut butter with my pancakes and want you to dance with me in the kitchen even if the  floor has crumbs we wasted
I'll understand what you're going through on a certain level of not knowing but wanting to know
And my love is only as I have been taught to purify it

3 comments:

  1. True love is deep, but Pure love goes even deeper. It cleanses true love to a state that is perfect and balanced. It is what we all need to truly be happy with our future someone that we love. I really Loved this! Your work is one of the best. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think even you realize how much your comments help and effect others. Your sharing a lot of light even if you learn in darkness.

      Delete
  2. sweet and honest. Thanks for writing this

    ReplyDelete