helping myself fly

helping myself fly

Monday, October 27, 2014

Fearing

Dying in anyway
Getting old coming closer to death
Not getting married being alone for a long time
Getting married to the wrong person
Not being able to have kids my husbands reaction and feelings 
Having kids losing them and by not teaching them the right
Clocks ticking away my biological clocks always being off beat
Clowns at the Haunted Circus the people underneath the masks
Losing family and friends how I treat them before they go
Staying up late being tired when I want energy
Going to the wrong college having it effect the rest of my life
Meeting my "soul mate" not realizing it and having the courage to say hi
Performing of any kind having someone judge me based on one time
The dark me not being able to see
Getting old living wrong 
Living in anyway 

3 comments:

  1. i love how you wrote this. it's short and powerful. and how you crossed out the first part of each sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that was a really cool way to write what you did.
    and they're real, relatable fears. I like that.

    ReplyDelete