helping myself fly

helping myself fly

Monday, October 6, 2014



I sing the same song
come home

because he's not here
And won't be for awhile
He is in the right place
And the wrong situation
He sits at the table wondering why he can't stand
Going through life and feeling every emotion possible making life feel impossible
How can someone be expected to go through such a thing
Is it possible to hurt so bad on the inside and not show it on the outside?
No
That's why he is there
He seems so lost yet found through me and no one wants to understand that
This wrong situation makes me a secret letter wanting to be opened
And if I was opened I couldn't bare it cuz I don't want to be judged by my font and grammar
Plus I'm a story you won't understand
I'm tired of people wanting me to talk and not caring to listen

So I hope you want to listen
Your mind alone will want to hear
Hearing won't always work so see

See that I'm tired of life being hard and pretending it's not
I'm tired of being strong and weak because you shouldn't be allowed to be both

I'm tired of singing the same song
Come home

Because he can't and this world won't ever truly allow him too

He can't be here and there which takes him everywhere with his emotions
a place where there's only judgment on judgment itself

But I keep singing because

You're the only person who understands me and even when you're here your just leaving again
So come home

1 comment:

  1. This was the first blog read for the first ever White Elephant Blog Project and it was

    dope
    dope
    dope

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete