helping myself fly

helping myself fly

Monday, June 6, 2016

HB text to the fastest texter backer

Mel is my first call. My go to for everything life. It fathoms me, honestly can't begin to comprehend how she doesn't see how absolutely close to the Savior that she constantly is. And I get to say that because the amount of times she has said something that only the spirit knew I needed is endless. Mel became my friend in the ninth grade and my life was forever changed for the best after that. Mel is my hero. My greatest example. She is as close as it gets to perfection inside and out. She reminds me of all the great women in the scriptures that you read about. Her soul is made up of entirely all great things. Selfless. Humble. Faithful. She is it all. Yet she sees so little of it. Shes frustrating in that way. She is sass. She is forgetfulness. And she pushes people away when she needs them the most. She's sensitive and takes things to heart (with careful consideration). She doesn't give up and is stubborn in that way. Her stress and worry comes from watching out for others feelings. That is something that will never become weak in her. Many times I've just looked over at Mel to see her admiring and striving to understand the world around her. She's grateful. Mel is my support and encouragement for better things. Mel's gift is her selfless-ness and genuine-ness. She brings about miracles. Or in my case was one for me as she came into my life at a time I needed someone exactly who she was. She is the friend you search an entire lifetime for and I feel blessed to of only had to look for 15ish years, here's to eternity of friendship.  Mel is my forever friend. 

That's what she wrote about me cuz she has the ability to make everyone sound better than the way they see themselves, and she does it without even knowing. She's the person who stays up stressing about the things she needs to get done and the things she needs to do for God. She the person you feel ok crying in front of because she's not afraid of showing how she feels and how the risk of being vulnerable can create wonderful things. Probably the person you'll text and ask advice about guys, or school, or style, or gospel, or life. Partially because you know she'll be there. She's the most dependable person I had in my life all of highschool. 
 She's the person you want to make proud cuz she never forgets to share the good she sees in you. Her faith is that of the people who have been there before. People written about in scriptures, stories, and novels. She's the unnoticed hero who makes hard things possible by the inspired words she clearly states and feels. She says I'm stubborn with her equally stubborn traits 
cuz she has her ways, ways that get her places everyday! She's the go getter, and the fastest texter backer cuz she knows what it feels like to wait for a response. Or good things to happen. That's why she's the person you'll say is kind, compassionate, thoughtful, considerate, genuine, adventurous, and all things of hope. She's my best of friends. So I hope her Bday helps her feel somewhat of how she deserves. 

2 comments:

  1. For its excellent handiwork and enduring appeal, chanel replica sale has an expensive price for most people. However it is worth. And thanks to this, it become more precious. However if you really want to have one, and your wallet is tight, how about trying to buy it online? Because there are so many sale promotions online and you can buy a discount Chanel bag. When you have chosen a fitting online chanel replica sale, you should make sure the store you have chosen is the most fitting for you, and pay more attention to the chanel replica, credit and more. Then you should identify the express delivery is also right for you. It needs you to spend time to think about carefully, and then, make sure whether it is value spending again. When everything is thought over, you can make it. And just waiting for several days you will own a beautiful Chanel bag.

    ReplyDelete