helping myself fly

helping myself fly

Friday, June 17, 2016

Prompt #4: What is your favorite work of art? What do you love about it? (6/13/15)

Listen/Read

The art that didn't need to happen.
Like me choosing sunlight on this page while I write in a meadow next to my best friends.
And I didn't even mean to set my converse down like the way I want my heart to fall in my first heartbreak.
The plane perfectly pictured in between the not-so-even trees.
There's cracks in the dirt that make me wonder how ants can take on the world where cracks are their canyons.
The canyon and how God and Christ spent 6 days creating nature and this world. I love that.  I love that he'd know we'd evolve to cities, gas, money, gas, cities and that we'd need a love for art that can't be drawn or written perfectly. I love rain on car windows and the inspiration I'm filled with just watching each drop.
Mostly I love the art people are, and the things we can create. and the way we can love. Either way I need to start loving myself because I know God created me too.
And I didn't need to realize that writing this but I did
The art that didn't need to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment